PRECAUTIONS TO BE
The following precautions should be taken to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus epidemic:
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and running water, or clean your hands with an alcoholic hand
- After arriving home
- Before and during cooking
- Before eating
- After using the toilet
- After sneezing, coughing, blowing the nose
- Before and after contact with a patient
- After contact with animals or animal faeces
- Do not touch your eyes, mouth, face or do so only after washing
- At your home, clean the frequently touched surfaces as a routine (e.g.: tables, desks, door handles, light switches, handles, toilets, taps, sinks and mobile phones)!
- Avoid large masses of people or confined spaces!
- Avoid any contact with patients who cough, sneeze, or have fever - be it for any reason (flu, bacterial infection or other)!
- When coughing or sneezing, use a handkerchief, which should be discarded immediately after use! If you cannot do this, do not cough or sneeze in your hands, but in the elbow of a bent arm!
If you are sick, keep away from others!
- Avoid close physical contact with others
- Preferably use a separate toilet and washbasin
- Use separate tableware
- Use a separate towel
- Only use a mask if you have respiratory symptoms (cough, sneezing) to protect those around
DO YOU NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact in one of the following ways:
- Telephone number: +36 80 277 455 and +36 80 277 456
- E-mail address:
- Website: https://koronavirus.gov.hu/
- Facebook page and Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/koronavirus.gov.hu/
This document has been prepared by: State Secretariat for Healthcare, Ministry of Human Resources; Closing date: 11.03.2020